RACKET SPORTS & INDIAN CLUBS STARTER KIT: 1 SET OF PAHLAVANDLE™, TUTORIALS AND 3 PROGRAMS!
In this starter kit, you get a crash course in club swinging, tutorials for the relevant exercises, and 3 short programs you can use for warming up or assistance training in your regular schedule. And since your sport probably requires you to hold on to a racket, we also included a program to improve grip strength, so all bases are covered!
The Pahlavandle™ is the safest way to get started with Indian clubs, as they are non threatening and friendly to use for everyone! With weight adjustment possibilities up to 3kg, our clubs will keep you busy for a while. And they hardly take any space in your sports bag!
Tennis, badminton, squash all require more than just strength and aerobic fitness! Develop better coordination, grip strength, mobility and flexibility, mental focus and the ability to be strong in all sorts of positions!
We recommend you to start nice and easy. Go through the workouts a few times at a slow tempo to learn how to do the exercises. When you feel confident, you can then increase the speed of your moves and also the weight of the clubs. But remember, technique first!
Apart from Indian clubs, you’ll need an interval timer. You can choose to follow along to the videos ,or download the PDF description to train at your own pace.
- Food grade plastic
- 20 cm length
- 2,8 cm diameter
- 65 gram
- Suitable for children and adults
- Please observe that the Pahlavandle ™ is not designed for juggling or impact
RACKET SPORTS STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 set of Pahlavandle™
- Training Guidelines and Safety.PDF
- Club swinging 101 express
- Pendulum and swipe
- Alternating pendulum series
- Parallel pendulum and circle in front of the body
- Figure 8 series
- Horizontal swing
- Alternating lunge with a chop
- Wrist circles
- Side swipe to behind the back
- Single inner heart shaped swing and variation by the side of the body
- Single and double outer heart shaped swing
- Shoulder supreme complex
- Basic warm up program
- Full body circuit training and PDF
- Stronger grip circuit and PDF