INDIAN CLUBS FOR HISTORICAL EUROPEAN MARTIAL ARTS
This is not your typical Indian clubs for HEMA video course!
We drew on a wide range of styles that have the best historical fencing applications!
Get ready to swing double handed, single handed and with 2 clubs. And get ready to move, with squats, lunges and pivoting steps! This style of club swinging integrates full body, mind and movement in different planes of motion.
To make the most of put this video pack, we recommend you to train with both light and heavy clubs. If using Pahlavandle™ , after you become familiar with the exercises, it will be an advantage to fill some bottles with sand for the double handed drills.
Please observe that the videos in this pack are not technical tutorials! It is expected you have some understanding of the heart shaped swings, circles and pendulums.
If you have no previous experience, you need to download our club swinging 101 and 102 video packs.
CLUB SWINGING FOR HEMA | Mini pack INCLUDES:
- Training guidelines PDF
- Montoya complex (single club)
- Kahl Drogo complex (single club)
- The loop complex (single club)
- Swing with a pivoting step turn (single club)
- Stronger grip circuit (double club)
- Sam Kehoes 1866’s workout (single and double club exercises)
- A PDF download of the 2 circuit is available for quick reference