INDIAN CLUBS FOR HISTORICAL EUROPEAN MARTIAL ARTS
We drew on a wide range of club swinging styles that have the best historical fencing applications!
Get ready to swing double handed, single handed and with 2 clubs. And get ready to move, with squats, lunges and pivoting steps! This style of club swinging integrates full body, mind and movement in different planes of motion.
To make the most of put this video pack, we recommend you to train with both light and heavy clubs. If using Pahlavandle™ , after you become familiar with the exercises, it will be an advantage to fill some bottles with sand or gravel for the double handed drills.
If you have no previous experience with Indian clubs, you might be want to download our club swinging 101.
CLUB SWINGING FOR HEMA INCLUDES:
- Training guidelines PDF
- Club swinging 101 express
- Essential tutorials
- Single Inner Heart Shaped Swing
- Single Outer Heart Shaped Swing
- Inner to outer switch
- Outer to Inner Switch #1
- Outer to Inner Switch #2
- Single Club Switch Flow
- Under Hand Heart Shaped Swing
- Over hand heart shaped Swing
- Montoya complex (single club)
- Kahl Drogo complex (single club)
- The loop complex (single club)
- Swing with a pivoting step turn (single club)
- Stronger grip circuit (double club)
- Sam Kehoes 1866’s workout (single and double club exercises)
- A PDF download of the 2 circuit is available for quick reference