INDIAN CLUBS FOR RACKET & BALL SPORTS
In this video pack, you get a crash course in club swinging, tutorials for the relevant exercises, and a short 10 minute sample program you can use for warming up. And since your sport probably requires you to hold on to a racket, we also included a program to improve grip strength, so all bases are covered!
Tennis, badminton, squash all require more than just strength and aerobic fitness! Coordination, grip strength, mobility and flexibility, mental focus and the ability to be strong in all sorts of positions!
We do mean to include all the possible relevant exercises for your sport, but we have hand picked some that you can start adding to your training right now!
CLUB SWINGING FOR RACKET & BALL SPORTS INCLUDES:
- Training Guidelines, Sample Program and Safety.PDF
- Club swinging basics: stance, grip, breathing and key principles
- Double swing
- Double swipe
- Parallel pendulum in front of the body
- H2H Front loop
- H2H Figure 8
- H2H Reverse 8
- Side swipe to behind the back stop
- Horizontal cut
- Alternating lunge with a chop
- Wrist circles
- Single Inner Heart Shaped Swing
- Single Outer Heart Shaped Swing
- Shoulder supreme complex
- Stronger grip circuit