INDIAN CLUBS FOR RACKET & BALL SPORTS
In this video pack, you get a crash course in club swinging, tutorials for the relevant exercises, and 3 short program ideas you can use for warming up or assistance training in your regular schedule. And since your sport probably requires you to hold on to a racket, we also included a program to improve grip strength, so all bases are covered!
Tennis, badminton, squash all require more than just strength and aerobic fitness! Develop better coordination, grip strength, mobility and flexibility, mental focus and the ability to be strong in all sorts of positions!
You can start adding club swinging exercises to your training right now!
CLUB SWINGING FOR RACKET & BALL SPORTS INCLUDES:
- Training Guidelines and Safety.PDF
- Club swinging 101 express
- Pendulum and swipe
- Alternating pendulum series
- Parallel pendulum and circle in front of the body
- Figure 8 series
- Horizontal swing
- Alternating lunge with a chop
- Wrist circles
- Side swipe to behind the back
- Single inner heart shaped swing and variation by the side of the body
- Single and double outer heart shaped swing
- Basic warm up flow
- Shoulder supreme complex
- Full body circuit training and PDF
- Stronger grip circuit and PDF