INDIAN CLUBS TRANSITIONS | DOUBLE HEART SHAPED SWINGS
This series is for the serious club swinger who wants to learn how to change the direction, rhythm and patterns of the full heart shaped swing without stopping the flow. Expect lots of mental gymnastics while learning!
We also included our video “Club Swinging 101 Express” free of charge, if you need to review safety and key points!
We dare to say that once you have those exercises down, your concentration levels will greatly improve, and you will experience true mindfulness in motion.
The videos show the essential viewing angles and break down the moves step by step, in a slow pace, for easy learning.
To get the most out of this series, complete all exercises in “Club Swinging 102” first!
CLUB SWINGING 103 INCLUDES:
- Guidelines and safety PDF
- 101 Express
In sync swings
- Double Inner to Double Outer Switch
- Double Outer to Double Inner Switch -Indian Cross
- Double Outer to Double Inner Switch- Reverse Cross
- Parallel Switch
- Double Inner Swing to Parallel and back
- Double Outer Swing to Parallel and back
Out of sync swings
- Alternating Inner to Outer Switch
- Alternating Outer to Inner Switch
- Alternating Inner Swing to Windmill and back
- Alternating Outer Swing to Windmill and back
- How to change the rhythm of a swing